1. Is Kolej Mutiara approved by Ministry of Education and Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)?
Yes. The registration number is KP(JPS)5195/IPTS/1154(7). Quality assurance is guaranteed, since the inspection is being conducted regularly
2. Are the programs approved by the Malaysian Qualification Agency (MQA)?
Yes. All our programmes are approved by MQA.
Financial aids/ Scholarships
1. How many students of Kolej Mutiara get financial aids?
There are 98% of our students gets financial aid, in the form of study loan. The financial assistance provids are MARA loan and PTPTN loan.
2. Can I afford to pursue my studies in Kolej Mutiara?
Regardless of the higher education fees among the private colleges, our fees are very affordable to all potential students. Furthermore, our students are mostly come from middle-class income family.
1. What are the facilities provided to students in the college?
There are facilities provided such as computer laboratories, library, internet hotspot, and air-condition in all the lecture rooms.
2. Is the hostel provided to students?
Yes. We provide hostel facilities to our students whom are out side of Kajang area.
1. Is the Public transport is available near by the Kolej Mutiara?
The Kajang Komuter train station is situated close proximity to our Kolej. It takes ONLY 10 minutes’ walk to the Kolej.
Furthermore, the public bus or cab also available from:
- Komuter (KTM) Station to Taman Kajang Sentral (Kolej Mutiara)
- Pekan Kajang to Hostel/ from hostel to Pekan Kajang.
2. Is the College transport service also available for free?
- The College transport scheduled at particular times from:
- KTM station/Kajang Bus Station to College.
- College to Kajang Bus Station/KTM station.
1. How to apply if I want to further my studies in Kolej Mutiara?
The application can be done by on-line application through official college website or manual application and submit the application to our Student Recruitment Department or at the main office of the college.
2. When the registration for new intake will be opened?
The new registration is open for March, July and October intake. The student can apply for throughout the year and enroll for a free FOUNDATION CLASS.