The PTPTN loan is applicable to all students in Diploma level on full time basis with a minimum of three (3) credits in SPM. This is one of the loan provides by the Malaysian Government to help the local students financially to pursue their studies in public and private higher learning institutions.
The chances of government servants and government retirees getting selected are very high or in fact almost 100% secured. Students need to pay back the loan obtained with an Ujrah cost of 1% upon graduation. Please refer to PTPTN official website for more details.
APPLICATION FOR PTPTN LOAN (required documents)
- Passport size photo (4 copies)
- Photocopies of the STUDENT’S Identity Card (3 copies)
- Photocopies of the Parents/Guardians Identity Card (3 copies each)
- Photocopies of the STUDENT’S Birth Certificate (3 copies)
- Photocopies of the STUDENT’S Academic Certificates (SPM/ STPM / Other Relevant Documents) (3 copies each)
- Photocopies of Secondary School Completion Certificate (Sijil Berhenti Sekolah) (3 copies)
- Photocopies of Parents or Guardians’ Income Statement / Pension Statement / Income Verification Letter (if self-employed) (3 copies)
- Photocopies of ‘Bank Islam’ Account Slip (2 copies)
- Photocopies of Parents or Guardians’ Death Certificate or Divorced Letter (if necessary) (3 Copies)
- PTPTN pin number from BSN
- Photocopy of SSPN Account Slip